When you receive a quote from us, it is delivered via a URL known as an “Order Porter” webpage. This URL enables you to download your quotation, as well as giving you the ability to review and approve your quote online.
As of 25 February 2013, some major updates have been made to our Order Porter webpage’s functionality.
These changes include:
- Line items now appear on the Order Porter URL and you can opt in or out at the line item level as well as change the quantity you wish to order
- The Download Icon has changed
- A list of links to any other Active Quotes you have in our system now appears on the Order Porter page
- The Order Confirmation section looks different
- You can now add your digitised signature to improve the security of the validation of your approval
- You can submit questions or comments prior to approving your quote
If you have any difficulties or would like further information, contact our office on 02 8831 8200