- North West & Hills District
- Ongoing training and certification required
- 5+ years within the IT industry
- Immediate Start
We would like to find a suitable candidate that can slot into our very close and friendly group of team members. In order for this to happen, the right candidate must be hard working with a focus on providing high customer service to our very loyal customer base. You will have a good sense of humour and understand that the relationships we build with our fellow staff members are just as important as those we build with our friends.
The position will require you to provide a variety of support skills to our customer base such as:
– Responding to Face-to- Face, Phone and Email support requests
– Logging of all incidents/ requests in our service system (ConnectWise)
– Escalation of issues where appropriate
– Performing daily network/ server status reports to clients
– Complete desktop and server preparation for rollouts.
The best person for this job will have a current Microsoft & Other Industry Certifications. Have excellent knowledge of operating systems such as SBS 2011, Server 2008 to 2012 R2 and Window 7 and 10. PC Hardware troubleshooting, Solid TCP/IP knowledge (LAN/ WAN environment) basic experience programming routers (Netgear/ Cisco) and Exchange Server experience would be highly regarded. The above skills will be tested as part of the technical assessment during interviews.
– To understand that the SMB market requires a good understanding across many applications, however the learning opportunity is invaluable.
– You are not a robot. You understand that excellent customer support with great communication skills is highly regarded by the human race.
– Highly organised and have great time management skills and perform to our best, every day.
– Take Ownership and follow a solution through to the end to ensure a great customer experience.
– Proactive approach to problem solving with the ability to think outside the box and innovate.
– Sense of humour, just because!
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now below. Include a cover letter addressing the above criteria and why you should be short listed for an interview.